Thursday, July 14, 2011

Almost a whole month?!?!

Remember back in June when I said I was getting married? Well, I did. It was lovely and easily one of the best days of my life.



We also went on a week long honeymoon, where a lot of eating and drinking happened.



When we got back, I did a few training sessions with Tina, but that went by the wayside as we had to go home to Mr. Kiki's hometown as his grandfather passed away. By the time we came back, we had three days before we left to go to Toronto to visit some of my family and see Bono and U2 in concert.




We've been back for close to 48 hours now, and I'm just unmotivated towards the gym. I've been spending whole days in the office, so I'm thinking that I need to get back in the groove... and soon. I've learned that pre-work workouts work better for me than night workouts, even though I love going to bootcamp class, I just don't have the energy for it. So, starting tomorrow, I'm going to roll out of bed, and get me to the gym. 30 minutes on the arc trainer is all I'm aiming for, but it's a much needed 30 minutes after a whirlwind month.

No comments:

Post a Comment